Atlanta Area Support Groups
Helpful List of Atlanta Support Groups
I'm a strong believer in attending support and self-help groups when dealing with a wide variety of personal issues. Here are links to various support group meetings in the Atlanta area.
Alcohol Abuse Support Groups in Atlanta
- Alcoholics Anonymous – Find a listing of over 1220 A.A. meetings in the Atlanta area.
- Al-Anon Family Groups - Find a listing of Atlanta Al-Anon or Al-Ateen meetings.
Drug Abuse Support Groups in Atlanta
- Narcotics Anonymous- Find a listing of Atlanta N.A. meetings for help with drug addiction.
- Nar-Anon Family Groups - Find a listing of Atlanta meetings for families of drug addicts.
- Cocaine Anonymous - Find a listing of Atlanta C.A. meetings.
- Crystal Meth Anonymous - Find a listing of Atlanta C.M.A. meetings.
Sex Addiction Support Groups in Atlanta
- For a listing of the various support group meetings in the Atlanta area that deal with sex addiction, click here
Eating Disorder Support Groups in Atlanta
- A.N.A.D. (Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders) - Find a list of local ANAD meetings.
- Overeaters Anonymous - For a .pdf file listing all the O.A. meetings in Atlanta.
Other Support Groups in Atlanta
- Nicotine Anomymous - Find a list of Atlanta Nicotine Anonymous meetings at this site.
- Depression and Bipolar Support Groups - Find meetings for the Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance of Metro Atlanta.
This list is provided as a community service by Atlanta counselor and psychotherapist Bill Herring, LCSW, CSAT. Mr. Herring helps individuals and couples struggling with a wide range of issues, with a specialty in helping people heal from sex and porn addiction and related sexual difficulties.